Cambridge Diamonds

This project took nearly a year to complete! I made a mistake early on, and once a month or so I would sit down to try and undo it, and it wouldn’t work. Then one day I decided I was determined to fix it, and I finally did!

The interesting thing about this pattern is that it has not one, but two sheds. Instead of turning every card each time, either forwards or backwards, you only turn half the cards. Then you put the shuttle through, and turn the other half of the cards. So on, and so on. The double sheds makes it nice and thick, and it works well now as a belt.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s